Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review: Is It Worth the Hype?
![]() |
| Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review |
Hello everyone,
I hope you're doing well!
If you've been following my blog recently, you probably know that I have dry skin and I'm always searching for skincare products that provide long-lasting hydration without making my skin feel greasy or heavy.
One product that has remained a constant in my skincare collection for years is the Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator.
I've repurchased this moisturizer several times over the years, and today I want to share my honest experience after using multiple jars. If you're wondering whether this moisturizer is worth the investment, I hope this detailed review helps you decide.
What Is Clinique Moisture Surge?
Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator is a lightweight gel-cream moisturizer designed to provide up to 100 hours of hydration. It claims to instantly hydrate the skin while helping it maintain moisture even after washing your face.
It is suitable for all skin types, including dry, combination, and oily skin, although I believe people with dry or dehydrated skin will appreciate it the most.
Price & Quantity
The moisturizer is available in different sizes, making it easier to choose according to your budget.
15ml
30ml
50ml
75ml
125ml
The price varies depending on the size and the retailer, but it is definitely a premium skincare product. My advice is to purchase it during beauty sales on Nykaa or other trusted retailers whenever possible
Ingredients
![]() |
| Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review |
One reason this moisturizer performs so well is its combination of hydrating ingredients.
Aloe Bio-Ferment
Helps soothe and hydrate the skin while supporting the skin's moisture barrier.
Hyaluronic Acid
A powerful humectant that attracts moisture and helps keep the skin plump and hydrated.
Activated Aloe Water
Provides lightweight hydration and leaves the skin feeling refreshed.
Vitamins C and E
These antioxidants help protect the skin from environmental stress while supporting healthier-looking skin.
Packaging

Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review
The moisturizer comes in Clinique's signature soft pink jar.
The packaging is simple, elegant, and instantly recognizable. Although I generally prefer pump packaging for hygiene, the jar is sturdy, travel-friendly, and easy to use.
Texture

Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review
This is probably one of my favorite things about the product.
The texture is a lightweight gel-cream that feels incredibly refreshing when applied.
It spreads effortlessly over the skin and absorbs quickly without leaving any sticky or greasy feeling.
Within a few minutes, my skin feels soft, smooth, plump, and comfortably hydrated.
Fragrance
One thing I really appreciate is that the moisturizer is fragrance-free.
As someone who enjoys gentle skincare, I think this makes it suitable for people with sensitive skin as well.
💖 My Experience After Using Multiple Jars
I have been using Clinique Moisture Surge for several years now, and over this time I have finished multiple jars. It has become one of those skincare products that I keep coming back to, no matter how many new moisturizers I try.
🌿 The Ingredients That Make It Work
The formula contains hydrating ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe, and Vitamins C and E, which work together to keep the skin hydrated and comfortable. One thing I also noticed while reading the ingredient list is that Dimethicone is one of the main ingredients. I know some people prefer to avoid silicones in their skincare, but personally, it has never bothered me. In fact, I believe it plays an important role in making this moisturizer feel so smooth while helping to lock hydration into my skin.
![]() |
| Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review |
☀️ Is It Better for Summer or Winter?
What I find most interesting about this moisturizer is its texture. It provides excellent hydration without feeling thick or heavy. During extremely cold winter months, when my skin becomes very dry and irritated, I sometimes prefer a richer cream. However, during summer or in hot and humid weather, this moisturizer is absolutely perfect. It gives my dry skin all the hydration it needs without making it feel greasy or clogged.
![]() |
| Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review |
💄 Why It's My Favorite Moisturizer Under Makeup
One of the biggest reasons I continue to repurchase Clinique Moisture Surge is how beautifully it performs under makeup. Whenever I do my makeup—whether it's my everyday makeup or a full glam look—this is the moisturizer I naturally reach for. I apply it to clean skin, wait for about two to three minutes, and then apply my foundation. It creates such a smooth, hydrated base that my makeup applies more evenly and looks fresh throughout the day.
![]() |
| Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review |
🌙 When Do I Use It?
I usually use this moisturizer as part of my nighttime skincare routine, but it's not a strict rule. Whenever I'm wearing makeup during the day, I almost always reach for it because I know how well it prepares my skin.
❤️ Why I Always Come Back to It
Over the years, I have experimented with several moisturizers that promised a similar lightweight gel texture, hoping to find an alternative. But after a while, I always find myself returning to Clinique Moisture Surge.
That has taught me something important: sometimes you don't realize how good a product is until you try to replace it.
After years of using it, finishing multiple jars, and comparing it with many other moisturizers, I honestly feel that no other moisturizer has managed to replace it in my skincare routine.
This isn't just my first impression—it's the conclusion of a loyal user.
![]() |
| Clinique Moisture Surge 100H Auto-Replenishing Hydrator Review |
✨ What I Love About It
✔ Lightweight gel-cream texture
✔ Deep hydration
✔ Fragrance-free
✔ Suitable for sensitive skin
✔ Absorbs quickly
✔ Gives skin a healthy glow
✔ Works beautifully under makeup
✔ A product I have happily repurchased several times
🤔 A Few Things to Keep in Mind
Premium price
Jar packaging may not be everyone's preference
👩🦰 Who Will Love This Moisturizer?
I would recommend this moisturizer if you:
Have dry or dehydrated skin
Want a lightweight moisturizer
Wear makeup regularly
Prefer fragrance-free skincare
Are looking for a reliable everyday moisturizer.
✨ Is It Worth Buying?
Skincare is very personal, and what works for one person may not work for another. But after years of using Clinique Moisture Surge, finishing multiple jars, and trying to replace it with other moisturizers, I always find myself coming back to it.
For me, that's the biggest compliment I can give any skincare product.
This isn't just a review—it's the conclusion of a loyal user after years of experience.
If you've used Clinique Moisture Surge, I'd love to know your thoughts in the comments below. Did you love it as much as I do, or did you have a different experience?
And if you'd like to see the texture, application, and hear my detailed thoughts, don't forget to watch my full review on my YouTube channel. I've linked the video below.
Thank you so much for reading and spending your time with me. I'll see you in my next beauty post. Until then, take care of your skin and, most importantly, take care of yourself.
With love,
Rakhshanda (RA)
Chamber Of Beauty








Comments
Post a Comment