My Current Morning Skincare Routine for Dry Skin
Hello everyone,
I hope you are doing well and having a wonderful day.
When I started this blog again, I wasn't sure how frequently I would be able to post. Initially, I thought I would only manage one or two posts every now and then. However, after publishing my first few articles and seeing your support, I have decided that I want to be more consistent with my blogging journey.
My goal is to publish at least two posts every week and share more of my beauty and skincare experiences with you.
So today, I thought I would share my current morning skincare routine. Over the years, I have tried many skincare products, but these are the products I am currently enjoying and reaching for every morning.
Since I have dry skin, my main focus is always hydration, nourishment, and protecting my skin throughout the day. This routine is simple, effective, and works really well for my skin's needs.
Step 1: Cleansing
CaudalieVinoclean Cleansing Milk
I like starting my morning with a gentle cleanser that doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped or tight. I'm using the Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk for cleansing my face, and this cleansing milk is truly a must-have product for me.
It is probably the best cleansing milk I have ever used. It leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, smooth, and hydrated throughout the day. I have been using this cleansing milk for the past four years, and since then it has become a permanent part of my skincare routine.
The Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk feels very comfortable on my dry skin and helps remove any residue from the night without disrupting my skin's moisture balance. Unlike some cleansers that can leave the skin feeling tight or dry, this one leaves my skin feeling nourished and refreshed.
After cleansing, my skin feels clean, soft, and ready for the next skincare steps.
Step 2: Hydration
COSRX Advanced Snail 96 Mucin Power Essence
The next step in my routine is hydration, and this essence has become one of my favorite products for that purpose.
The texture may look unusual at first, but it absorbs beautifully into the skin and provides a boost of hydration. I find that it helps my skin feel plumper and smoother, making it a great step before moisturizer.
[Insert Product Photo]
Step 3: Moisturizer
Innisfree Perfect 9 Intensive Lotion
As someone with dry skin, moisturizer is one of the most important steps in my routine, and this Innisfree Perfect 9 Intensive Lotion has become one of my favorite moisturizers.
What I love most about this lotion is its beautiful silky texture. As soon as I apply it, my skin feels incredibly soft, smooth, and nourished. The lotion spreads easily on the skin and absorbs well without feeling too heavy or greasy.
It leaves my skin feeling plump, hydrated, and comfortable throughout the day. Whenever my skin feels dry or lacks moisture, this is one of the products I reach for because it instantly makes my skin look healthier and feel more hydrated.
I enjoy using the Innisfree Perfect 9 Intensive Lotion because it feels rich and nourishing while still being light and comfortable on the skin. This is the step that helps lock in all the hydration from the previous products and keeps my skin soft, smooth, and moisturized for hours.
Step 4: Sun Protection
d'Alba Waterfull Essence Sun Cream
No morning skincare routine is complete without sunscreen.
I always finish my routine with the d'Alba Waterfull Essence Sun Cream. One of the things I enjoy most about this sunscreen is its lightweight texture. It sits comfortably on my skin, provides sun protection, and leaves a healthy-looking glow without feeling greasy.
It also works beautifully under makeup, which is always a bonus.
Final Results
After completing this routine, my skin feels hydrated, comfortable, and ready for the day ahead. The combination of gentle cleansing, hydration, moisturizing, and sun protection works very well for my dry skin.
Of course, skincare is personal, and what works for me may not work for everyone. However, these are the products I am currently enjoying and reaching for every morning.
[Insert Your Final Skin Photo]
Thank you so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed taking a look at my current morning skincare routine. Let me know in the comments what products you are currently using in your skincare routine.
With love,
Rakhshanda (RA)






Comments
Post a Comment