Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk Review: A Product I Have Repurchased Again and Again

 

Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk Review 


Hello everyone,

I hope you are doing well.

As many of you know, I recently restarted my beauty blog after a long break, and one thing I promised myself was that I would only write about products I have actually used and loved. Today, I want to talk about a product that has been a part of my skincare routine for years — the Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk.

Finding a cleanser for dry skin can be surprisingly difficult. Many cleansers leave the skin feeling tight, uncomfortable, and stripped of moisture. Over the years, I have tried countless cleansers, but very few have earned a permanent place in my skincare collection.

The Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk is one of those rare products.

Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk Review


About the Product

The Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk is a gentle cleansing milk designed to remove makeup, dirt, sunscreen, and daily impurities while keeping the skin soft and comfortable.

Unlike foaming cleansers that can sometimes leave the skin feeling dry, this cleansing milk focuses on cleansing the skin without disrupting its natural moisture balance.

Packaging

The product comes in a simple and elegant bottle that reflects Caudalie's sophisticated skincare philosophy.

Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk Review


The packaging is practical, easy to use, and hygienic. The pump dispenser allows me to control the amount of product I need without creating any mess.

As someone who appreciates simple yet luxurious packaging, I really enjoy using this product every day.

Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk Review
Key Active Ingredients:
  • Sweet Almond Oil: Nourishes, softens, and provides vitamins.
  • Cornflower Water: Soothes and decongests the skin.
  • Grape Polyphenols: Powerful antioxidants that protect against free radicals.
  • Jojoba & Castor Oils: Lock in moisture and help strengthen eyelashes. 

Texture and Fragrance

One of my favorite things about this cleansing milk is its texture.

It has a rich, creamy, silky texture that glides effortlessly across the skin. The moment I massage it onto my face, it feels incredibly soothing and comfortable.

Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk Review

Instead of creating foam, it works like a soft cleansing lotion that gently lifts away impurities.

The fragrance is light, fresh, and pleasant without being overpowering. It gives the cleansing experience a luxurious spa-like feel.

My Experience

I have been using the Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk for approximately six years now, and during this time I have finished multiple bottles of it. In fact, it has become one of those rare skincare products that I always like to have in my collection.

One thing I still remember is when I first purchased this cleansing milk about six years ago. At that time, Caudalie offered a generous 400ml bottle for around ₹2,000. Because the bottle was so large, it lasted me a very long time, even though I was using it regularly.

When I eventually finished that bottle and went to repurchase it, I was surprised to discover that the packaging had changed. The price was still around ₹2,000, but the quantity had been reduced to 200ml, which was essentially half the amount I used to get for a similar price.

I won't lie—I was quite disappointed. As a beauty lover, I always appreciate getting good value for money, and seeing the quantity reduced so significantly was frustrating.

However, despite my disappointment, I still repurchased it. The reason was simple: I genuinely loved the product. By that point, it had already become an essential part of my skincare routine, and I couldn't find another cleansing milk that gave me the same soft, comfortable, and hydrated feeling after cleansing.

Even today, whenever I finish a bottle, I continue to repurchase it because the formula works so well for my dry skin. While I wish the original 400ml size was still available at that price, the quality of the product keeps me coming back.

How I Use It?

I use this cleansing milk twice a day—both in my morning skincare routine and in my night skincare routine.

Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk Review

Every morning, this is the first product I reach for before applying the rest of my skincare. At night, I use it again as the first step of my routine to cleanse my skin before applying my serums, moisturizers, and other skincare products.

What I love most is how gentle and comfortable it feels on my skin. The creamy texture glides effortlessly across the face and leaves my skin feeling clean, soft, smooth, and hydrated without any tightness.

Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk Review

As someone with dry skin, I have always struggled to find cleansers that clean effectively without making my skin feel stripped. This cleansing milk does exactly what I want it to do—it removes daily impurities while keeping my skin comfortable and nourished.

Even after six years of consistent use, I still enjoy using it every single day. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, healthy, and balanced, whether I use it in the morning or before bed.

To be completely honest, this product has become a skincare must-have for me. I have tried many cleansers over the years, but I always find myself coming back to this one.

At this point, I genuinely don't see myself switching to another cleansing milk anytime soon. It has earned a permanent place in my skincare routine, and that says a lot considering how many skincare products I have tested over the years.

What I Love About It

✔ Extremely gentle on dry skin

✔ Leaves skin feeling soft and comfortable

✔ Does not strip natural moisture

✔ Luxurious creamy texture

✔ Pleasant fragrance

✔ Perfect for daily use

✔ A product I have happily repurchased multiple times

Things to Consider

While I personally love this cleanser, it may not be ideal for everyone.

If you have very oily skin and prefer a deep foaming cleanse, you may find this cleansing milk too gentle.

However, for normal, dry, or mature skin types, I think it works beautifully.

Who Should Buy It?

I would recommend the Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk to:

  • People with dry skin

  • Those who dislike harsh cleansers

  • Anyone looking for a gentle morning cleanser

  • People who enjoy creamy, hydrating skincare products

  • Those who want a comfortable cleansing experience

Final Thoughts

The beauty industry constantly introduces new products, but every once in a while, you find something that becomes a long-term favorite.

For me, the Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk is one of those products.

After four years of regular use, it remains one of the best cleansing milks I have ever tried. It keeps my skin clean, soft, hydrated, and comfortable without causing dryness or irritation.

Would I repurchase it again?

Absolutely.

In fact, it has already become one of those skincare products that I never like to be without.

Watch My Detailed Video Review

If you would like to see the product up close and hear more about my personal experience with the Caudalie Vinoclean Cleansing Milk, I have also shared a detailed review on my YouTube channel, Chamber Of Beauty.

In the video, I talk about the texture, how I use it in my skincare routine, my long-term experience with the product, and whether I think it is worth the price.

You can watch the video here:

If you enjoy beauty reviews, skincare routines, and honest product recommendations, I would love for you to visit my channel and say hello!

Thank you so much for reading, and I'll see you in my next beauty post.

With love,

Rakhshanda (RA)

Chamber Of Beauty

Comments

Popular Posts